What Is an Emergency Pack-Out?
When your property has severe damage from water and mold, having a house full of furniture can make the restoration and clean-up process even harder. The restoration may require your contents to ve inventories, packed, and safely transported to the secure storage facility. For that reason, Re-Store Services come to your property, pack out and remove all of your furniture and possessions to safely store them while your home or business property is being restored. Our professionals will treat your possessions as if they were their own.
What are the pack-out process steps?
- Re-Store Services team will coordinate content restoration activities with the clients’ insurance company
- Our professionals will work with clients to determine what cannot be repaired or restored
- The team will separate items that will not need to be restored, packed, and moved from the items that require restoration services
- Re-Store Services experts will pack out and store the furnishings during your home restoration. Your contents will be carefully packed, inventoried, and moved to a secure warehouse.
- The team will perform all necessary water restoration, mold removal cleaning, deodorizations, and storage
- Re-Store Services experts will provide status reports regarding the progress of the house restoration claim
- The team will bring back your furniture and other belongings home or to a commercial building
- Re-Store Services will perform restoration services and bring back your property to before-condition
Call Re-Store Services whether you need water damage repair services or to remove the mold in your house. We offer our clients pack-out services as well. Trust us for your property and count on our experts who provide the special care handling your furnishing and treat each piece as if were their own.
Contact us today for a free evaluation and estimation.
If you need assistance, please call our 24-hour hotline (619)500-6088, San Diego County, California
You can also read the articles: