No one can predict a fire. Fire damage can be serious to your family, your property, your health, and your pocket. The fire damage can have a devastating impact, leaving premises uninhabitable. Fortunately, Re-Store Services can restore your property after it has undergone significant fire damage. Our experts work in a professional manner to return the damaged property to its pre-existing condition. We are among the top fire restoration services in San Diego.
Why should you choose us for fire & smoke damage restoration?
- We have certificates. You can trust us with your house restoration.
- We can help you anytime- our team works 24/7.
- We respond to your calls right away. It takes us a few seconds to respond.
- High-level professionals work in our team. We faced difficult emergency cases and managed together to pass these challenges successfully.
- We have special equipment for restoration services.
- We guarantee our clients the best result.
- We work with Insurance Companies.
Our fire & smoke damage restoration company is one of the best in California County.
We are a professional team of great specialists. We love what we do, we care about our customers. We apply the knowledge we’ve gained over the past years. These include professional service, hospitality, and effective communication. We use the latest equipment in the industry and our expertise doesn’t stop with it. We are a company with a future vision. For us, this means adding new products, technologies, and services along the way.
We work closely with insurance companies to fix damage caused by fire and smoke disasters. Fire insurance is a part of most house insurance policies. It covers damages and losses caused by fire. To successfully file a fire damage claim, call us. We will arrive at your place, record the damages with you, file an insurance claim and help you to navigate the insurance claims management process. With a trusted company such as Re-Store Services, you can rest knowing that with us you will get the most from your insurance coverage.
Our level of expertise is high.
If you live in California County, and you are looking for a fire restoration company, trust us with the following:
- Fire damage restoration.
- Smoke damage restoration.
These services of fire & smoke damage can be provided both separately and together. It depends on the level of consequences that were affected by the damage.
7 simple Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Steps or how we perform to bring back your house to pre-loss condition.
If you want to know how we perform fire damage restoration in California County, find the fire damage restoration steps below.
- Safety first. Our specialists confirm the property is safe to enter and check for signs of structural damage.
- Minimize damage. We are very cautious of soot staining, smoke, mold, rust, corrosion, and the air quality in your home. We clean your property after fire damage.
- Soot and debris removal. Re-Store Services team removes all debris and soot from the home and makes sure it no longer remains on a surface. This process improves air quality and reduces airborne odors.
- Too damaged personal possessions removed. Our well-trained team removes all too damaged items from the home to repair. Also, this action prevents the items from being contaminated any further.
- Dry wet surfaces. Re-Store Services professionals eliminate excess water, clean up standing water and use air movers and dehumidifiers to dry everything properly.
- Deodorizing process. We use specific cleaning products depending on the items being deodorized. We consider the type of material, the existence of mold, mildew, fabrics, etc.
- Construction & restoration. The final step in returning the property to pre-loss condition is performing fire damage repairs, rebuilding, replacing the roof, painting, and other fixtures to bring back the property to pre-loss conditions.
If you are dealing with fire or smoke damage and looking for a restoration company, contact us and save your time and property. We are a certified emergency services company, that works round the clock 24/7, provides on-site evaluation, and works directly with your insurance company.