In the aftermath of a disaster, there are many other devastating things including lost treasures and good memories. Under such difficult circumstances, time is of the essence, and choosing the right emergency restoration company is critical. Before you hire a company to restore your properties, think of a few things that are important in order to avoid the time-consuming and costly mistakes, also capable companies of completing your restoration effectively.
Need a restoration company? Ask these questions first.
- Who owns the company?
– We are proud to be a family-owned and operated business. Re-Store Services have family values as a company such as fairness, honesty, and good work.
- What certifications do you have? Ask the restoration company about being licensed.
– Re-Store Services is fully licensed by the state. There is no need to worry before hiring us, so you won’t need to resolve any legal issues with the company.
- How many successful cases do you have?
– Re-Store Services provide the highest level of service. Thus, we have dozens of restored properties built upon a reputation for great quality and excellence. We are glad to provide the best service to our customers. We handle many types of restorations on a regular basis and we are pleased to provide the best services to our customers.
- Is your team available immediately?
– Re-Store Services is a professional restoration company and we are available 24/7, 365 days/year. In most cases, all disasters require immediate response in order to avoid any additional damages. If you need us now, just make a call and we will send our best technicians to inspect & contain the problem as soon as we can.
- How long does it take to restore the damaged property?
– Sometimes it is critical that the flooded room be dried within a few days of the incident. In fact, if the area isn’t dried well, there is a big chance that bacteria and mold will grow on the property. Re-Store Services accommodate the proper time of the restoration process and we make sure you return to your home as quickly as possible.
- Do you offer free inspection? Do you work directly with an insurance company?
– Re-Store Services give you 100% free inspection. We contact your insurance provider and bill them when it comes to pricing later. We have a huge experience handling insurance claims, the paperwork, and providing the required details to your insurance companies.
- What do reviews say about the work you do?
-Re-Store Services have great reviews. We never break our promises or deadlines and handle every situation properly.
- What are the guarantees?
– Re-Store Services do the job right. We are honest and we respect our customers’ time and values. We proudly guarantee our work.
- Are you eco-friendly?
– Re-Store Services is an environmentally responsible company. We aim to prevent damage to household items, try to avoid maximum pollution of the air and waterways, and prevent health problems from chemicals. Our job is to bring your property to the like before-conditions with no harm and negative impact on your health or the environment.
You won’t regret it if you call Re-Store Services for restorations.
You can also read the articles: