Anywhere anyone can face a slab leak. Some leaks are easy to detect, and some aren’t. Some leaks usually occur underneath your home’s concrete slab. They are complicated to detect. Fortunately, it is possible to know the issue and notice warning signs. If your property was built on a concrete slab, your plumbing is most likely embedded in the concrete which makes detecting leaks a lot harder. That’s why it is so important to take immediate steps to call out professionals to avoid significant damage to your home. In this case, we advise you to call us. Re-Store Services will handle any slab leak emergency in San Diego County, California.
SIGNS YOU HAVE A SLAB LEAK
Why should you choose us for water leak detection and slab leak detection services?
We have certificates. You can trust us with your house restoration.
- We can help you anytime – our team works 24/7.
- We respond to your calls right away. It takes us a few seconds to respond to your call.
- High-level professionals joined our team. We faced difficult emergency cases and managed together to pass these challenges successfully.
- We have special equipment for all services we provide.
- We guarantee our clients the best result.
- We work with Insurance Companies. It allows you to save time.
Our slab leak detection and restoration company is one of the best in San diego County
We are a professional team of great specialists. We love what we do, we care about our customers. We apply the knowledge we’ve gained over the past years. These include professional service, hospitality, and effective communication. We use the latest equipment in the industry and our expertise doesn’t stop with it. We are a company with a future vision. For us, this means adding new products, technologies, and services along the way.
We work closely with insurance companies to fix damage caused by a slab leak. Most home insurance policies may help pay for damage caused by a slab leak, depending on what caused the leak to occur. To successfully file a slab leak damage claim, call us. We will arrive at your place, record the damages with you, file an insurance claim and help you to navigate the insurance claims management process. With a trusted company such as Re-Store Services, you can rest knowing that with us you will get the most from your insurance coverage.
Our level of expertise is high. If you live in San Diego County, you can trust us with the following:
- Slab Leak Detection Services
- Repairing damages caused by slab leaks
Seven simple Slab Leak Detection and Restoration Steps
If you want to know how we perform slab leak detection and restoration, please find the steps below.
- Inspection and evaluation. Plumbing leak detection. Firstly, our specialists determine the warning signs and the degree of the damage. If your water bill was high enough, you detected a decreased water pressure, or we hear a faint hissing sound, detect warm spots on your floor, or the ground near your foundation was unusually saturated, we will use video inspection equipment, listening discs, thermal scanners, and soil probes to detect a slab leak.
- Fixing the pipes. The first way to fix a leak is by jack-hammering the concrete slab, digging down the pipe, and fixing it. The second way is to dig a tunnel through the dirt under the slab. Another way is to abandon the leaking line under the slab and run a new line through the wall.
- We replace the pipe if there are multiple water leaks.
- Pipe coating. It is one often option that uses epoxy to create a new pipe within the broken one.
- Water removal. After the plumbing itself has been completed we will remove the water using the latest equipment.
- This is the first stage in removing the consequences of a slab leak.
- At this step, we delete any visible pollution in your house and bring back your property to before conditions.
Final thoughts. If you are looking for a slab leak detection service company, contact us and save your time and property. We work 24/7, provide on-site evaluation and work directly with your insurance company to make the slab leak detection expertise as soon as possible. Don’t let slab leak cause damage to your house and ruin carpet, flooring, and walls. It is essential you get slab leak detection services now.